Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy 2014

Hey everybody it's now 2014 a brand-new year, and a brand-new start I have lots of resolutions to do:

Stay more organized
Be nicer to my brother and sister
Read more books
Try to clean my room at least once a week
Watch less TV
Use less electronics
Be more productive

Those are my resolutions for 2014!

      Lately I've been very busy With the start of 4-H, Trying to do my resolutions and Keeping up with school!

      I'm moving soon and moving in with my Granny (the place I lived before I live where I live now). I don't really want to but it'll make my Granny happy so I'm going to. We are moving about 30 minutes away from where I live now, I think........But, I do get my own room, yay!!

        Soon I will be getting a pet guinea pig soon. I'm so happy! Her name is Piggy I'm getting her from my aunt. I just have to find room for her somewhere!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!