Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Long Time No See

Dear Blog Readers,

Sorry I have not written in a long time. I have been very busy.

What is your favorite type of candy? Mine is candy corn. It's so good!

2 bracelets I've made
Lately I've been doing a lot of rainbow loom bracelets. The other day I got a second loom. And today I learned how to make a double braid. It's really easy once you learn to do it.

Has anyone ever been to a pumpkin farm? I love pumpkin farms! And picking out the perfect pumpkin. I work at a pumpkin farm in my area, one that my grandma owns. It's really fun to work there and they have a really awesome fall festival.

Over the fall we got new chores. I have no more dishes, my brother does them now. Now I have to put away the clean dishes and take out the trash - ew!

How many of you out there like sock monkeys? I sure do! I have a ton of them and wear a sock monkey hat all day.

From,
Miss M

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile!