Saturday, November 3, 2012

A little about me

My cat Roger
 Just another day. Still in my PJ's. So I will tell you how my blog got it's name. My mom told me that this was the perfect month to start a blog because it is NaBloPoMo. The name I wanted, which was Things To Think About, but it was taken. We had a lot of trouble finding a name. A lot of them where taken. Then my dad came in and told me to do the cat litter. So I did the cat litter. And that's how my blog got it's name.

 Marcy and Roger are black and white cats. Roger's very fat and fluffy. And Marcy is skinny and short hair.

 



 
My cat Marcy
 If somebody has a question for me put in the comment place.

   peace out,
            Miss M

4 comments:

  1. I MISS ROGER AND MARCY SO MUCH!
    Tell them Aunt Mary says hello :)

    Also, I have a question for you, what is your least favorite chore to do?

    Hugs and Kisses,
    Auntie MarBear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I like learning about u and your cats. I have a parrokeet named Ricky. He got his name from the show I Love Lucy. Have u ever seen it? If not u should watch it sometime it's really funny! By the way, awesome job on your blog name I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile!